At the bottom of emails sent from within Arbor, you'll see:
- the name of the staff member who's sending the email
- their job title
- the school's logo
- the school's address and contact details
- a text disclaimer
- It is not possible to amend the default disclaimer
- It is also not possible to change the default format of staff names (for example to show as 'Mr Butler'). We would not recommend changing this on their profile, as this will affect everywhere in Arbor and may affect third party API integrations.
Should you wish to amend the format, you will need to edit this in the email each time before sending.
You can however change (without needing to edit this each time):
- your school's logo
- your Job Title in email signatures
- the contact details for your school
Article is closed for comments.