Updating SISRA Analytics with your Arbor information has never been easier with our custom report writer.
What to do:
- Contact SISRA so that they are aware that you are now using Arbor as there might be some changes they need to do from their end.
- Download this report and save the file on your computer until it's needed in the next steps.
- Login to Arbor and click on School > Custom Report Writer and the reporter page will load.
- Click on the green button “Create New Report” and scroll and click on “Import a report”. A small window will then open.
- Click on browse and locate the excel file you previously saved on your computer.
- As soon as you add the file, click on “Upload”.
- This report will show all students in the school, so before downloading your report for each year group, you need to click on 'Edit' and scroll down to 'Filters'.
- Add the relevant year group.
- Download the file in Excel format by clicking on the download button and choosing the format.
- Run the file through the SISRA Excel Add-in before saving as a .csv (MS DOS) file.