Using ParentMail? Here is how you can easily update your student or staff's data from Arbor.
Note: Please contact ParentMail before doing any of these steps so that they are aware that you are now using ARBOR, as there might be some changes they need to do from their end.
Creating the report
1. Download the appropriate report (click the attachments at the bottom of the article) and save the file on your computer until it's needed in the next steps.
2. Log in to Arbor and click on School > Custom report writer and the reporter page will load.
3. Click on the green 'Create New Report' button and scroll down and click on 'Import a report'.
4. Locate the report file you previously saved on your computer.
5. Click on 'Upload' and your ParentMail file will be ready.
6. Download the file in .csv format by clicking on the download button and choosing the format.
Do not open the CVS files you have downloaded from Arbor or try to edit or save it. These actions can break the structure, meaning you may not be able to import it into ParentMail.
7. Save this new file on your computer.
8. Upload this file to your ParentMail system.