The Guardian Consultation page is only available when the student has a consultation approaching and the "Self Scheduling" is currently available.
From a student's profile within Parent Portal you will see the below section:
Click anywhere on the green or grey text to access the booking page, in this example Parents Evening Year 7.
The top of the consultation page shows the Self-scheduling Period and the Consultation Dates:
Underneath this section you'll see an instruction box:
The page will show that the consultation hasn't been scheduled yet by highlighting the Time Slot section in red:
To book a consultation meeting follow the below steps:
1. In the Meetings section as pictured below, click the row containing the student and staff member's name.
2. A slide over will display the details of the consultation:
3. Click on the Time slot drop-down button and choose the time you would like to attend the consultation.
4. Click on Book time slot.
5. Confirm on the pop-up window that the time is correct:
6. The main page will then reload and show a green Time slot entry confirming your scheduled meeting:
This can be edited at any time by returning to this page and clicking on your booking.
You can download a list of the meetings you have booked by clicking on the green Download my meetings button:
This will download a document that you can save to your device or print as required.