Go to Students > Medical.
The Medical Conditions pages provides a list of all the students saved as having a medical condition.
1. Click on the filter option at the top to select certain groups of students to display.
2. Edit entry details by clicking on the student in question, then on Edit in the slide over, and Delete or Save Changes.
3. To pin a medical condition to the top of a student's profile, click on the student, click on Edit in the slide over and tick the Pin option.
3. To attach files to a student's entry, click on their name and drag files to the Attachments sections in the slide over that appears.
4. Clicking on More information in the slide over takes you to the Medical sections found in a student's profile.
It is now possible to see the list of all `medical plans` for students in a school. It is also possible to download a single medical plan from its slide over.
As well as from the student profile, you can download a medical plan for a single student from this Medical Plans page by clicking the student’s name and then Download Plan.