To reach the ATF Import area follow;
School> Data> Import> ATF Import
Importing an ATF
To Import an ATF into Arbor follow these steps;
1) Click on the +Add in the top right-hand corner
2) From the slide over click on Browse and locate the ATF file from the PC.
3) Click on the green Upload ATF button.
4) The Overview page for the uploaded ATF will load. Students within the ATF will have a red x, meaning that the student details haven't been imported into the MIS.
5) Click on the orange Import All Students. Follow the instructions on the slide over and select the intake season these students are applicants for. The students will start to be imported into Arbor as applicants.
6) When the profiles in the ATF have imported successfully the x will change to a green tick sign.
These students will now appear on the Applicants Dashboard.
Checking an Import
The Dashboard will load a list of ATF Import Jobs that have occurred within your system. To view the details of a specific Import click on the import you want to check.
A slide over will then display details of the Import. Click on More and the overview of the Import will load.
Within the ATF Overview a list of students within the Import Job will load, clicking on one of the students will load a slide over listing the data imported for the student.
Clicking on the students' name will load the Students Profile.
The ATF can be downloaded by clicking on Download ATF.