There are several ways to find a student and access their Student Profile.
In the Search box as you start to enter information Arbor will display any students (or staff) whose names begin with the letters you type.
If you see the student you require displayed in the list, you can select them to be taken directly to their Student Profile screen.
Clicking the arrow will take you to the advanced search, where you can see all past and future students with that name.
You can browse to a student either:
- Go to Students > All Students > Browse Students
- By clicking Students from Favourite Links
- Clicking on a student's name where their name is clickable, eg. from the Dashboard Timeline
The Browse Students screen shows the students in alphabetical order of last name in ‘Profile View’.
- You can view the names as a list by clicking on the button.
- Change back to the Profile View by clicking on the button.
When you look at the bottom of the page (in either view) you’ll see how many pages there are, these can be navigated by clicking on the right and left pointing arrow buttons.
You can Search directly from the Browse Students screen, but unlike the search box at the top of the screen, this will only return students whose names contain the search for criteria.
You can use the filters t narrow down your results.
Clicking on any one of the students will take you to their profile.