Guardians can't see the contact details of other guardians. This is the same for all guardians, not just those who are separated or where there is a court order.
There are three scenarios that determine which student details Primary Guardians can see when they use the Parent Portal and Arbor App.
Top Tip: If a guardian and student live at the same address but Arbor isn't showing this, please see our guidance here: Student and guardian live together but are not showing as having the same address
All guardians live with the student
In this example, both Max and Patricia live with the student (Poppy).
The screenshot below shows what Max sees.
- Max cannot see Patricia's details, but he can see Poppy's details as he lives at the same address.
- Patricia cannot see Max's details, but she can see Poppy's details as he lives at the same address.
One or more guardians don't live with the student
In this example, Cameron lives with the student (Riley), but Faye lives at a different address.
The screenshot below shows what Faye sees.
- Faye can see her own details. Because she does not live with Cameron and Riley, she cannot see their address or details.
- Cameron cannot see Faye's details, but he can see Riley's details as he lives at the same address.
It will also display like this if no Primary Guardians live with the student, but another guardian does. In this case, neither guardian will be able to see the student's address.
No guardians live with the student
In this example, neither Reece or Shannon has the same address as the student (Aiden).
The screenshot below shows what Reece sees.
- Reece can see his own details, but he cannot see Shannon's details.
- Reece can see Aiden's details, including the address, because no guardians are down as living with Aiden.