- Autumn Census guide will be available on or before the Dry Run opens
- Dry Run Opens Thursday 19th September 2019
- Census Day is Thursday 3rd October 2019
- Census Submission Deadline Wednesday 30th October 2019 (Unless told otherwise by your LA)
- Workforce Census guide will be available on or before the Dry Run opens
- Dry Run Opens Thursday 24th October 2019
- Census Day is Thursday 7th November 2019
- Census Submission Deadline Friday 6th December 2019 (Unless told otherwise by your LA)
Support from our team
To help support you to complete your census, you can book in a 15-minute session with our Support Team. Before the session, try to resolve as many Arbor and DfE Validations as possible so we can focus on supporting you with the trickiest errors during the session.
We've got dedicated Census Guides for each census, Autumn, Spring, Summer and Workforce. This year we’ve included three School Census Guides, tailored to your school type! If you have nursery students, use the primary guide, if you have post-16 students use the secondary guide, and if you have both, use the all-through guide.
We've also got a spreadsheet and further Help Centre articles to help you resolve the most common errors and queries. Just search for the error code on our Help Centre search or use your cntrl + F keys in the spreadsheet!