Click the link at the bottom of the article to download a PDF version of this update.
Need time to inform parents of upcoming detentions? Now you can allocate automatic detentions with a 24h delay!
To change your settings, just go to Students > Behaviour > Setup > Incidents > Automatic Incident Workflows. Select the incident level and click Assign automatic detention to choose the detention. If an incident is logged at 10 am, the student will be given the next available detention after 10 am tomorrow.
Follow up with meals debt
You can now email guardians to ask them to top up their child’s meal account (and other top-up accounts).
If you have the Finance: View or Finance: Administer permissions, and are a permitted sender of emails, you can do this in School > Payments > Accounts. Select the students then click the blue pencil to follow up with their Primary Guardians.
What else is new?
- Click the fields on the School > All Staff > Single Central Record page to edit or add any missing information.
- We’ve improved the process for importing a CTF to help you to avoid creating duplicate profiles. Click here to read our updated article.
- Payouts received from card payments in Arbor will now show up on bank statements as URN=<School URN> PYMNT (e.g. URN=123456 PYMNT)
- As well as in Students > Attendance, you can now find our new Attendance over Time charts on the Year Group overview, and in My Items > My Departments > Attendance if you’re a Head of Department.
- Filter staff by department anywhere you see a Staff… drop-down menu e.g. staff absences.
- When viewing behaviour from the Lesson Overview, now only the events that happened in that class are shown.
Soon you’ll be able to analyse your gap data over time on the Expectations over Time, Transition Matrix and Statistics analysis pages. Next, we’ll be making some improvements to marksheet default dates and improving some of the colour-coding. We’re also working on supporting the setup of trust-wide policies to help further standardise and analyse assessments.
Classroom management tools are in hot demand, so look out for our new seating plans feature coming soon!
Track how many points and incidents are being logged by each of your staff members on our new Recorded Behaviour page. We’ll also be improving the behaviour dashboards all over the site and making it easier to create interventions.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea, contact our Customer Support Team.
We publish a roundup of our releases every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.
You can also see what else we’re working on using our Roadmap.