Click the link at the bottom of the article to download a PDF version of this update.
You can now display baselines on our Summative Assessments Analysis > Attainment Over Time page to easily compare the spread of assessment marks from the start of the year to other assessment periods. Just select to display this from the filters!
Cover table view
Want an at-a-glance way to see when cover is required? Use our Cover Timetable tab to easily see what’s required, requested, arranged and not required from School > All Staff > Cover. You can then click the slot to assign a staff member to cover it!
Parent Portal payments
Two weeks ago we asked parents using the Parent Portal to let us know how we could improve payments. We’ve taken their feedback on board, and have improved the trips signup page.
Now the amount they have left to pay is displayed at the top of the page, and (if you’re not using variable contributions), once they’ve paid the full price parents can no longer click the pay button.
What else is new?
- No need to tick multiple boxes when scheduling guardian consultations - classes are now automatically selected from the drop-down box.
- The exams Statement of Entry now includes all students in the course so you can easily check any missing entries.
- When sending an email or SMS from a detention page, the default template now includes the incident reporter.
- We’ve added pagination on the data retention screen, and you can see which students are currently being deleted.
- Change the staff member assigned to a timetable slot mid-way through the year straight from the class’ page.
- Our Money Received report now takes refunds into account.
If you already use Hodder’s NTS assessments and have set up our integration, you’ll soon be able to see your NTS results on our Summative Analysis Overview Dashboard.
Track how many points and incidents are logged by each of your staff members on our new Recorded Behaviour page.
Over Christmas, we'll be making a small improvement to the Bulk Edit Marks page, and enabling you to have increased control over who can enter absence marks. Click here for full details of what's coming up!
We publish a roundup of our releases every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.
You can also see what else we’re working on using our Roadmap.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea sign up to the Arbor Community and check out our post Submit Product Feedback here!.