We’ve been hard at work this fortnight gearing up for BETT, but we’ve still got a few updates for our schools!
Click the link at the bottom of the article to download a PDF version of this update.
The Headline: New TimeTabler exports
Want to export all your teacher, subject and room data out of Arbor and Into TimeTabler to save time setting this all up again? Now you can! If you want to use Options, you can also export your student information!
Take a look at this article to see full instructions and for a link to the downloadable Options report!
What else is new?
- Exam clashes are now grouped together by colour on the Students > Examinations > Scheduling > Exam Clashes page.
- Choose which AM and PM roll call sessions to exclude a student for when adding a Fixed Period Exclusion (more details coming soon).
- Soon we will have an Add All option, so you can link all 17 EYFS Summative Assessments to your Curriculum Assessment at once.
- We are also making some tweaks to the Group MIS Assessment Setup process!
- New Assessment Measures fields in the Custom Report Writer.
- We’ll be streamlining and improving the process for setting up in-house exams.
- Look out in the coming months for our basket functionality for Parent Portal payments.
We publish a roundup of our releases every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.
You can also see what else we’re working on using our Roadmap.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea sign up to the Arbor Community and check out our post Submit Product Feedback here! Or to see what has been submitted for the community to vote on click here.