Click the link at the bottom of the article to download a PDF version of this update.
The Headline: Best behaviour forward
Want to list positive incident types first when logging an incident? We’ve added the option to toggle this to show most positive level behaviour types at the top and most negative at the bottom of the drop-down when logging an incident - encouraging staff to record the good times as well as the not-so-good.
This is by default still set to negative first, but if you have the School: Behaviour: Administer or School: Behaviour: Policy: Administer permissions you’ll be able to toggle this from the Students > Behaviour > Setup > Incidents tab.
What else is new?
- We’re laying the groundwork for some future developments to assessments on the Group MIS, so we’ve updated the menus.
- You can now quickly create a new intervention using the Quick Actions button on your Arbor Dashboard or Lesson Dashboard.
- GAP analysis will be added to the Statistics page
- Baselines will be added to the Grade Distribution page, and you'll be able to choose to not display them in marksheets
- You’ll be able to bulk set aspirational and final targets
- We’ll be streamlining and improving the process for setting up in-house exams
- Look out in the coming months for our basket functionality for Parent Portal payments
- Attendance over Time chart for courses and lesson dashboards
- For post-16 we’ll make improvements to Programmes and allow students to respond to their own consents
- Toggle whether to create separate incidents by default
We publish a roundup of our releases every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.
You can also see what else we’re working on using our Roadmap.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea sign up to the Arbor Community and check out our post Submit Product Feedback here! Or to see what has been submitted for the community to vote on click here.