Bulk Update Funded Hours
To bulk update hours for multiple students follow the below steps:
1) Tick the students and click on the green pencil at the top of the list.
2) From the green pencil click on "Bulk Update Funded Hours and Hours At Setting".
3) A slide over will display the students ticked and the hours they already have on their profile.
4) The top part of the slide over is where the new hours can be added. Click on them and manually add the new hours for the students ticked.
5) After the hours have been added click on "Bulk Update".
The Youth Support Services Agreement will load students that are 12 years and older.
Bulk Update YSSA
The students in this list can have their YSSA Bulk Updated, the bulk options are:
Permission Given, Permission Refused, School hasn't sent out the notices, No Reply from Guardians.
To bulk update students with one of the above options follow the below steps:
1) Tick the students from the table and click on the green pencil at the top of the list.
2) Tick on the one option "Bulk Assign YSSA".
3) A slide over will then display the students ticked, their current YSSA status and a drop down option.
4) From the YSSA drop down choose the new YSSA status.
5) Click on "Bulk Update".
Bulk Update Guardian Details
Students > Parents & Guardians > Bulk Update > Guardian Contact Details
In Bulk Update Guardian Contact Details, relationship, mobile number and email can all be edited.
The table can be edited by clicking on the filter button at the top of the table.
A window pops up will allow the school to edit the details of the table.
To edit/add any of the guardians details follow the below steps:
1) Hover on a cell until a blue pencil appears, then click on the cell. The new details can then be added.
2) After adding new details click the ENTER button on your keyboard.
Bulk Update Basic Student Details
To Bulk Update Ethnicity, Religion and Native Language. follow the below steps;
1) Tick the students that need to be bulk updated.
2) Click on the green pencil and choose the detail to be added.
3) A slide over will then display the students ticked and from the drop-down choose the new detail.
4) Click on "Save Changes".