- Add any User-Defined fields as columns to your Summative Assessment marksheets from the Assessment Framework > Marksheet Settings page.
- You can now choose whether to enable our new Absent, Not enrolled and Not required marks in marksheets for your Summative and Ad-Hoc assessments. Take a look at this article for full details.
- With the School: Communications: Administer permission you can now send communications to applicant’s guardians. Type the intake season into the To field to choose the application status. You’ll soon be able to message applicants from here too! For more on applicants and sending messages to them, check out this article.
- Draft a Mail Merge then click Proceed, and at the bottom of the page before sending you’ll see the total number of messages you’re about to send. For SMS you’ll also see an estimate of how many credits will be used, and how many you’ll have left after sending.
- When sending a Mail Merge email, SMS, letter or in-app message you can now select all enrolled students or their guardians in the To field, no need to select multiple groups any more!
What else is new?
- Choose which format to put guardian names in when adding the guardian Name column to a custom report so you can download a list in whichever format you need.
- Choose the new Output format of JSON when downloading a table to Live Feed.
- Report cards display the number of positive and negative behaviour incidents on report cards, rather than the total.
We’ll be improving communications all over, adding more name format options to labels and more places to send in-app messages.
More improvements are on the way, including creating Ad-Hocs for groups of courses, adding attendance to summative marksheets, and some new bulk marking options. You’ll also be able to choose the colour-coding for your target judgement rules.
We publish a roundup of our releases every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.
You can also see what else we’re working on using our Roadmap.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea sign up to the Arbor Community and check out our post Submit Product Feedback here! Or to see what has been submitted for the community to vote on click here.