My Staff Development
No more offline objective notes, staff can now see and upload evidence for their own objectives and appraisals! This is now available to all staff with the Appraisal: Administer and Objective: Administer permissions - you can see which business roles have these permissions from School > Users and Security> Permissions > select the permission > Business Roles.
The Parent Portal Basket
Using our new Basket feature on the desktop Parent Portal, parents can add payments to their basket to allow them to pay for clubs, trips, meals or other account top-ups for multiple children in one payment! On the school side, each payment is logged as a separate item for reconciliation. For more details on how this works for parents, see this article.
My Classroom brings seating plans, registers and behaviour management into one place for the first time, right from the Lesson Dashboard. Create interactive seating plans using easy drag-and-drop seats, then add attendance and behaviour points directly onto your plan throughout the lesson on a tablet or on your desktop. See how to start using My Classroom or how to upgrade if you’re not on the Perform 2020 package here.
What else is new?
- We’ve made the Clubs Overview page clearer for parents - they can now see more clearly what clubs are available, the number of sessions already booked and the club description without needing to click into the club.
- Create a new Custom Report Writer Report about Programme Enrolments to use the new programme name, traineeship, programme Qualification Award, Partner UKPRN or core aim columns or group and collate by the programme instance name.
- Headteachers on school sites and SLT on the Group MIS can now see and administer Safeguarding Notes on the student profile.
- Behaviour incidents with level 0 are no longer counted towards negative incident totals on the Parent Portal or on student profiles.
- Bulk update planned learning hours for multiple students from the programme instance for each year of the programme.
More features to help you track and drill down into attendance, plus we’ve got further improvements to how our staff and HR KPI calculations work and the ability to analyse your assessments for all your schools is on the way.
New templates for early adopters of the new Early Learning Goals and Development Matters assessments. We’ll also be adding the phonics screening check so you can complete it this term.
My Homepage will be a new personalised space within Arbor for Teaching Staff to help them keep up-to-date with all their students at a glance. Plus, live alerts and to-do lists will help to speed through admin between lessons.