The Headline - Setting up assessments
If your school is participating in the EYFS reforms early adopter year, you can now set up and begin using the new EYFS assessments using our guidance.
We’ve also added bulk actions to the summative assessment setup so you can add all of your assessments at once! Just tick the boxes next to the assessments and use the pencil icon.
What else is new?
- We’ve improved the design of the ticked box on the Arbor App for parents to see what they’ve selected more easily.
- Select multiple submodules using the filters in Assessments > Formative Tracking > Mark Entry.
- Removed the ability to capture a photo with webcam, reducing the number of clicks to upload a profile picture.
- No more needing to move your mouse to click the next present button in registers. Now, we’ll auto-scroll your page to hover your mouse right onto the next button.
- Hover over an access arrangement to view the reason in Examinations > Candidates > Access Arrangements.
- Users with the Classroom Management: Administer All Room Layouts permission can now edit any room layout within My Classroom.
- Teachers can now see the Students > All Students > Birthdays page.
- The Attendance > Incomplete Registers page now remembers the date range you set in the filter.
- We’ve added Nationality to the Staff Profile Download.
- We’ve removed Nationality from the Student Data Collection Sheet.
- Better scaling of profile pictures across the MIS.
Improvements to our staff and HR KPI calculations and the ability to analyse your assessments for all your schools.
My Homepage will be a new personalised space within Arbor for Teaching Staff to help them keep up-to-date with all their students at a glance. Plus, live alerts and to-do lists will help to speed through admin between lessons.