No, your targets and baselines need to be based on the same grade set as the marks you input, to enable the system to calculate the levels of progress made and how many grades a student is away from their target.
Articles in this section
- Can we change the name of an assessment?
- Can I add the Ad Hoc Assessment to other subjects once it's already on my Annual Policy?
- Why does this student have no targets or baseline?
- Can we turn assessments into other types?
- Grade Point Scales and Marking Grade Sets
- Setting up a Summative Assessment
- Exporting and Importing the summative assessments you have set up between schools
- Setting up Ad Hoc Assessments
- Reading age assessments
- Can I edit my assessment grade scale or periods after they’ve been set up?