No, your targets and baselines need to be based on the same grade set as the marks you input, to enable the system to calculate the levels of progress made and how many grades a student is away from their target.
Articles in this section
- Can we change the assessment grade names in the grade set?
- Can we have different assessment periods for different student groups?
- Can we change or edit the assessment periods once the assessment is set up?
- Can I change the default marking grade set in an assessment to a new one?
- Can we change the name of an assessment?
- Can I add the Ad Hoc Assessment to other subjects once it's already on my Annual Policy?
- Why does this student have no targets or baseline?
- Can we turn assessments into other types?
- Grade Point Scales and Marking Grade Sets
- Setting up a Summative Assessment