The Headline - Group SCR
You can now check key information in one report for all of your schools and your Group MIS staff from the new Group Single Central Record. Click a staff member to jump right to their profile on the Group or in the School’s site (if you have permission to log into their school) and add in any missing information. See how to use the Group SCR here.
What else is new?
- You can now log in using only your keyboard, no mouse needed! Use tab to navigate and Enter to select and log in. This brings us one step closer to being more inclusive for all users.
- Our new bursaries page enables you to track student eligibility and plan payment schedules and amounts. See how to use them here.
- Teachers can now see SEN notes in the Pastoral notes column in the lesson dashboard (if you’ve enabled this to show from School > Programmes > Lesson Settings). Hover over the red flag to view the summary.
- All users can now jump straight to the resources they need using the Help Centre button School staff are taken to the Help Centre homepage, but Insight, Group MIS, Parent Portal and Student Portal users are taken straight to the section relevant to them.
- Your school’s personalised Financial Benchmarking (SFB) Report using the latest DfE data is now available from School > Insight. For more details, read the blog.
- Row 15 of the Covid-19 Dashboard now excludes vulnerable students. You can see a note stating this on rows 5 and 15.
- We are no longer supporting Internet Explorer, so users should move to Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge to use Arbor without potentially experiencing issues.
We’ll be switching the KPIs to be based on staff contracts rather than business roles, which you’ll be able to check from the new School Staff Census Positions page.
Teachers will be able to add students to an intervention from the Lesson Dashboard, and we'll be making the interventions section on the student profile easier to use.