Before you send us your Cloud School (Progresso) details, we need to confirm your migration date. If you haven't done this already, please contact your Project Manager/Coordinator to agree on a migration date.
Requesting a backup
Arbor migrates your data directly from your Cloud School (Progresso) account. As such, you do not need to request anything from Progresso, you just need to make sure you add API access to your Progresso system.
To add API access to your system, please follow the below steps in Progresso
- Make sure you have 'School Administrator' role access.
- Select System > Manage Companies Access > Add + . Progresso will show this screen.
- In the Company Name field select 'Arbor Education'. The Email field should pre-fill with 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Add the School name and DfE number as the Username for example 'Sunnyville1234567'
- Active and Access check boxes should be ticked->Save.
Once you have added this to Progresso you do not need to add it again.
Sending your log in details
Logging in to your secure portal
Arbor will send two emails to your nominated data/IT lead (or the person taking responsibility for sending the data migration backup to Arbor). Please make sure that this person is clearly listed on your implementation workbook.
After your Kick-Off, you will receive two emails from Arbor:
- The first email will contain a link to your schools unique secure portal and a username you will use to log into the portal.
- The second email will contain the password to login to the portal.
You should expect to receive your access to our secure portal at a minimum of a week before your migration, so if you have not received these emails, please contact the Arbor Support Team or your Support Partner as soon as possible.
Enter your details into the secure portal
To start the migration you'll need to input some login details for your Cloud School (Progresso) system. There are two types of credentials for Progresso:
Login credentials - these are used for day-to-day use of the system.
API credentials - you will need API credentials in order to complete your migration, so please enter these into your Secure Upload Portal to allow us to start migrating the data to Arbor.
- Progresso API Credentials Username
- Progresso API Credentials Password
Not sure what your API credentials are or how to get them?
Don't worry, this information should help:
- Your username will be: Your School name and DfE number - for example 'Sunnyville1234567'.
- To get your password: click 'Edit and Reset Password' in the top right of the API screen in Progresso (where you set up the API access). Your password will appear at the top for a limited amount of time so please copy this and paste it into the SUP.
That’s it! Now you just need to sit back and relax. Unless there is a problem (such as an incorrect password), the next you will hear from us is when your new Arbor site is ready!