Student record changes in your to-do list
Now you’ll know whenever a guardian has updated information through the Parent Portal/Arbor App. If you have access to the School > Data > Data Quality Dashboard > Student Record Changes page, you’ll see a notification in your to-do list on your Homepage. Click ‘To Do’ to view your full list and click the notification to jump right into approving record changes.
Group MIS Assessment analysis
You can now analyse assessments from all your schools across your Trust on the Group MIS using the new Group MIS Grade Distribution page. There are a few setup steps you’ll need to complete to be able to aggregate your data - see what you’ll need to do here.
What else is new?
- The DfE have requested all MIS introduce a new set of covid-related attendance codes - see which codes to use from March 4th here.
- Guardians, School MIS and Group MIS users can now access logging in troubleshooting tips from our school-generic login page.
- We have removed the Examinations > Bulk Entry by Qualification page - please use the Entries by Student Group to make your entries instead.
- Add students to an existing intervention session right from the Lesson Dashboard using the new bulk action.
- We’ve built a secure direct integration between Arbor and Google Classroom™ (rather than through a third party), which syncs your courses, classes and enrolment information - see more here.
- Use the Behaviour type by Subject field in the Custom Report Writer Student report to see incidents of a certain behaviour type logged in a specific subject.
- We’ve switched the Group MIS staff KPIs to be based on staff contracts rather than business roles, which you can check from the new School Staff Census Positions page. You can also add checks for Group MIS staff to report on in your Group Single Central Record.
- We have added UPN, UCI and ULN to the Entries by Student Group page download to enable you to export student entries for this year’s centre-assessed grades. We’ll be sending out further details soon so keep an eye on your inbox.
- Users with the Student profile: Assessments: View All Students permission can now view Progress 8 analysis.
As part of our ongoing work to improve Interventions, we just improved the tables so they are sorted alphanumerically. We'll also be making the student profile easier to use by splitting interventions and SEN into their own sections.
We’re working on adding the ability to see attainment in My Classroom, plus you’ll be able to set targets and track student attainment against them on the Group MIS.