An X will show on the Attendance Certificate for any marks that will map to an X. These marks are:
- X01 - Non-compulsory School Age
- X02 - Self Isolating Covid Symptoms (Previously Sym)
- X03 - Self - Isolating due to Internal Exposure (Previously SII)
- X04 - Self - Isolating due to External Exposure (Previously SIE)
- X05 - Quarantine Requirement
- X05 - Shielding
- X07 - Government Restrictions
- X - Non - Statutory School Age Absence OR Covid - related
Most places in Arbor (such as in your registers, on the Student Profile or in other reports) will show these codes specifically, rather than the X code.
As all of these codes map to X, they will display as X in statutory reporting such as in attendance certificates.
Any Illness marks, including I01, I02 and I, will map to an 'I' in the Attendance Certificate, not an X.