When assigning candidate numbers (Students > Examinations > Candidates > Internal Candidates > Assign Candidate Numbers bulk action), you can choose the Next available number (number to start numbering from).
Articles in this section
- Examinations records for an individual student on the student profile
- How do we get Exam results into our Assessment Analysis?
- Exam results are duplicated on Statements of Results
- Can we include results for students who took exams at another centre?
- Generating a Internal Assessment marksheet (MS1)
- Can we have more than one centre number?
- How can I add or amend times or dates for an assessable?
- Does Arbor mark a room as unavailable if an exam is assigned to it?
- Can we use preferred names with our exam entries and seating plans?
- Make a tier change for Higher and Foundation exams
Article is closed for comments.