Click the link at the bottom of the article to download a PDF version of this update.
- Your students will never lose their Exam Timetable again now you can email them to Candidates or their Primary Guardians! Just go to Examinations > Timetabling > Candidate Timetables.
- Or make Exam Timetables available on the Parent Portal and Arbor App. Just enable this feature in your Settings.
- We have split the Below, at or above feature into two pages to allow you to see either the percentage of children in each group at a specific point in time or across multiple assessment periods. To see how to use both these pages, take a look at this article.
- We have introduced a chart view to the Attainment over Time feature so you can see how many students are achieving each grade for one assessment, over multiple assessment periods, for multiple student groups. To see how to use the chart view, take a look at this article.
What else is new?
- Filter students by student group in Report Cards.
- Want to start fresh with Parental Consents? Now you can select the consent, then the students you would like to request the consent for, click the blue pencil icon and select Request again.
- Show the number of positive and negative incidents today, as well as the aggregate total, on the Lesson Dashboard. Just add them in Contextual Information for these columns to display in the Students table. If you can’t see these options, you may need to add them from School > Programmes > Lesson Settings.
- Select multiple rooms to mark unavailable at once from the School > Timetable > Sites & Rooms > Room Changes page.
Group MIS improvements
We’re working on DfE Performance Dashboards, and on our new Group Staff Profiles for easier management of your Group staff members’ details and permissions. We’ll also be adding new staff absence measures to the Group MIS for staff and teachers, including days and percentage lost.
You’ll be able to see the percentage of your students achieving certain grades across multiple assessments by setting up our new School Assessment Measures.
If you want to propose your own improvement idea, contact our Customer Support Team.
An article like this is published every other Friday in the Updates section of our Help Centre.