You can access a variety of Key Performance Indicators that show data from all parts of your Group MIS by going to Analytics > Staff/HR.
You can see your Full-Time Equivalent statistics in Analytics > Staff HR > Context:
- FTE (Full Time Equivalent) staff - how many full-time staff members your staff’s working hours correspond to
- Student to FTE teacher ratio - view on average across the trust how many students there are for each teacher
These features are great for calculating costs, planning and budgeting. You can also ensure that enough teachers are recruited for the number of students you have.
Click the All Measures tab to view this data in a table on a school by school basis. You can download this information by clicking the grey button.
Hover over an infographic to view more information.
You can also click on each infographic to view a more detailed breakdown of a variety of groups' data.
Click 'Monthly trend' or 'Year on Year' to see your progress over time.
You can see staff absence measures in Analytics > Staff HR > Absence so you can see for teachers and for all staff:
- The average number of days lost to sickness
- Percentage taking sickness absence
- The average number of sickness absences
- Number of days lost to sickness and work-related events