You can now share report cards with students, not just guardians. In your report card, just click the Share Report Cards button to make them accessible in the Student Portal. Students can download their report PDF from My Items > My Reports.
User Defined Fields
We’ve introduced new UDF types on the School and Group MIS to let you track more information on a student, staff or guardian profile in the format you need. Use Number, Date, Date/Time or define your own list of Drop down options, making bulk entry and analysis easy.
Want to give someone the ability to add and input data to User Defined fields but nothing else? You can give them our new School: User Defined Fields: Setup permission.
Wraparound care clubs
Sign students up for breakfast or after school clubs sessions in bulk, just like guardians can on the Parent Portal. Just click +Add from the Club Participants page.
You can also now change the session interval a student is signed up for and whether they will have a meal without needing to remove them and re-add them. Take a look here for how these features work.
What else is new?
- On the Attendance Over Time graph, we now only show attendance for students who are part of the custom group selected. The graph will drop to 0 if there are no members.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for in the Global Search? Use the handy links in the messages to jump to the All Results page or Help Centre guidance.
- Go to Students > All Students > Bulk Update Core Learning Aims to check programme enrolments and core aims for students, and amend them if needed.
- Standardised assessment marks are now available in our Microsoft Power BI connector.
- When reporting on Ad Hoc assessments in the Custom Report Writer, you can select the assessment period rather than needing to know the dates.
- Enter a Submitted date into your Workforce Census to switch off the banner from us on your homepage.
- As formatting does not pull through into the sent message, we’ve removed these options when drafting a new SMS.
- If students already have a planned absence, the new planned absence will not be logged for them. We’ll show you a list of these students so you can take further action if needed.
Want to show different information on marksheets based on the student group or assessment? With our new customisable marksheet templates, you can include any columns you want, and set these differently for different assessments.
To report in the spring census, we’re adding an area where you can input Covid tutoring hours.
We’re adding bulk actions to key student lists on the Group MIS, so you can email students or guardians directly from that page, plus more Assessment Analysis pages are coming soon.
We’ll be updating the formatting options in in-app messages to reflect what is actually sent, and adding the ability to actually send out clickable hyperlinks.
Guardians of applicants will be able to access the Parent Portal and Arbor App just like for current students.