Our new Data Collection Policies feature helps you manage your data drops so you can analyse your assessment marks on time. Define the collection deadline, who is responsible for inputting marks and when approvals should happen. Staff can see when they need to input marks on their homepage or send them a quick email reminder. See more in this article: Manage data drops using Data Collection Policies
The Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) is now available for schools wishing to complete it. See how to set up, add marks and generate End of Year Reports here: Completing the optional Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) for 2021
Getting around Arbor
We’ve now completed a big part of our work on Arbor’s responsiveness, by making it possible to log in on any device.
Guardians no longer need to use a desktop computer or laptop to log into the Parent Portal for the first time or to reset their password. They can just click the link in the email, choose their password, accept the terms & conditions and log in.
Also, on small screens, our top menu now moves into the burger menu - just click the three lines at the top of the page to access the menu of different pages.
If you have the Basic HR Details: Administer All Group Staff permission, you can now record loads more information on your Group MIS staff member’s profiles:
- Absences - Record when any of your Group staff are off work, taking into account their working periods, just like on the School MIS. We’ll be adding a reporting page soon!
- Working periods - Choose which days of the week staff work and for what hours, perfect for logging part-time staff.
- Medical and Dietary Requirements - Log Impairments, dietary requirements, Medical Conditions and Events.
We’ve made lots of improvements to School > All Staff > Cover:
- The staff name format in printable coverslips now defaults to Title, Initial, Last name e.g. Mr J Smith, but you can change this using the filters at the top of the page.
- The grid on the cover page now stays the same height as the page, so you don’t need to scroll down to be able to move the bar to the left or right.
- We’ve added a new separate heading for Unavailable due to absence, which will show any staff with an absence recorded even if there’s no end date logged.
What else is new?
- The Student dropdown in custom groups is now alphabetical, rather than ordered by Arbor ID.
- Exam EDI Exports are now only accessible from Students > Examinations > EDI Exports, rather than in both the Entries and Coursework areas.
- We’ve added a link to our Help Centre article on ParentPay in School > Data > Export > ParentPay Export.
- You can now filter the School > Timetable > Timetable Administration > Timetable Slots page by staff and room.
- Report on your staff’s Safeguarded salary start date and end date using Staff Contract Post in the Custom Report Writer.
Assessments and exams
Teachers will be able to choose which summative marks to display against students in My Classroom. For our secondaries, you’ll be able to share exam results via email for this year’s results days.
You’ll soon be able to import non-teaching activities (NTAs) from TimeTabler. We’re also adding final touches to a new enrolment page to make enrolling Nursery students in the right registers easy.
We want Trust leaders to be able to easily email staff, students and guardians across their schools, so we’re working on adding this feature to the Group MIS. Plus, we’re adding even more fields to Group MIS staff profiles to help you track their pay.