In time for this year’s results, you can share Statements of Results in bulk via email to primary guardians or candidates directly. Plus if your school uses the Student Portal, you can also share Statements of Entry, Exam Timetables and Statements of Results there too!
Take a look at our article to see how: Creating and sharing statements of results
Group MIS assessments
Standardise the way you manage assessments across your trust with our brand new assessment feature to roll out summative assessment frameworks and policies. Take a look at our article to see how: Roll out assessments
We're also putting the final touches on additional features which will enable you to roll out School Attainment and Progress Target Rules, Target Judgement Rules and School Assessment Measures from Group MIS in bulk.
Managing a shop, uniform payments or ticketing? It’s now possible to create invoices for top-up account types in bulk! Just go to School > Payments > Accounts > Invoices and click the Bulk add invoices button to select the students and account to invoice!
We’ve introduced more improvements to help cover managers:
- To help assign cover to half an event, or if the cover requirement has changed, we flag to you any events that are only partially covered. We’ve updated the cover pages so Requires Cover is now red, and our new status of Cover not fully arranged is orange.
- When you click into a staff absence, you can see all the cover requirements in a handy table view.
- When editing a recurring event, any changes to the ‘requires cover’ setting now only apply to future events.
What else is new?
- As well as already being able to add students to interventions from marksheets, you can use a summative assessment mark or baseline in participant criteria for interventions. For example, you might set up an intervention that will automatically add students working below a 4 at GCSE.
- Endorsement Grades are displayed on the Student Profile > Examinations > Statement of Results page, and when importing exam results to help you check them.
- If you deselect all exam series when generating candidate timetables, only in-house exams are shown rather than all series.
- On the Group MIS, see all staff contracts for your central team (including pay scales, salaries and FTE hours) from Group Staff > HR Admin > Staff Contracts. Add a filter to look at individual roles or active contracts. Download or Live Feed the table to help create things like your gender pay gap report etc.
- Select to display multiple student groups on the Students > Assessments > Summative Tracking dashboard.
- On small devices, any slide overs now take up the full screen so you can see all the details.
- The School > Timetable > All Events page saves your filters for the next time you return to the page.
- Add additional payments to your central team on the Group MIS from the Contracts section of their profile.
- When removing a student’s involvement in a behaviour incident, any automatic actions taken as part of incident workflows are also reversed For example, any behaviour points will be removed.
You’ll be able to import your Multiplication Tables Check (MTC) results via a CTF, and view them in the DfE assessments area.
Record and report on whether a member of staff is a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
Quickly roll out User Defined Fields across all your schools from the Group MIS site.