The Headline - My Homepage Key Performance Indicators
As part of our ongoing work to create a better user experience for everyone across all devices, you can now navigate through the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) using just a keyboard (Tab and Enter).
Plus, KPIs take as much space as needed, no matter your screen size, so checking the latest stats on your phone or tablet is easy!
What else is new?
- Import your Multiplication Tables Check (MTC) results via a CTF, and view them in the DfE assessments area.
- We’ve removed the old in-house exams setup page.
- The EDI Exports section of exams has been moved further down the menu so pages are ordered depending on the time of year you’d use them.
- The Send and administer school communications: Administer permission no longer gives you the ability to change contact details for staff, students and guardians. This means users with this permission will no longer be able to delete email addresses when going through the process to send a mail merge email.
- Calendars on Arbor and the Parent Portal now default to showing the one-day view on small screens, so they’re easy to use to stay on top of what’s happening on any device. This does not apply to the Arbor App.
- To help prevent users from sending sensitive information to unintended recipients, we’ll ask you to confirm you’d like to share the attachment when sending emails to 3 or more people.
- Our ethnicity list now includes White Northern Irish.
- The setup process for School Assessments Measures reflects any aliases you’ve set for the target names.
- Pay scales, contracts and superannuation scheme pages can now be found on the Group MIS in Group Staff > HR Admin.
If you use GL Assessments (Granada Learning), you’ll soon be able to display NGRT results in your Summative Assessment Overview Dashboard. You’ll also be able to choose whether to only show currently enrolled students in your School Assessment Measures.
This summer, we’re working on a specialised area where you can set up breakfast and afterschool clubs and set prices based on time attending.
Roll out School Attainment and Progress Target Rules, Target Judgement Rules and School Assessment Measures from Group MIS in bulk. Plus, choose User Defined Fields across your schools.