Select the new baseline assessment period in the Transition Matrix to track progress within the academic year, or compare starting points across years and with standardised assessments.
By default, your School Assessment Measures now only include your students who are enrolled today. Want to see the figures including your leavers? Just click into the filters at the top of the page and untick the Only current students box. Please note that this does not apply to integrations shown on this page such as Hodder. Top Tip: Want to also exclude blank marks? Make sure you’re using our Not required marks instead.
Go to our new Export > Raw summative assessment marks and Raw summative baselines and targets pages to quickly download or live feed your assessment data into PowerBI or Google Data Studio.
Colour code your Custom Reports
We’ve added conditional formatting to the custom report writer on school sites, so you can interpret your data at a glance without needing to export it to Excel. Take a look here for how to get started: Using conditional formatting in the Custom Report Writer
What else is new?
- Track intervention costs per pupil and report on how much money is spent on your Pupil Premium and SEN students using the new Total intervention costs column.
- When adding students to Teaching Groups you can now add student groups, not just individuals.
- Add information about staff’s Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) year from their staff profile, to prepare for the Workforce Census.
- We will no longer be working on the ability for parents to view communications other than in-app messages on the Parent Portal and Arbor App, so we no longer show this option on the Parent Portal Settings page.
- CTFs now follow the 21 specifications.
- When viewing student’s FSM eligibility on their profile, we’ve moved the Eligibility history up in the slide over so it can more easily be seen. We’ve also renamed the attachments section here, to make it clear they belong to the current eligibility only.
- In School > Linked Organisations, URNs are now imported with CTFs, and you can record UKPRNs for educational institutions.
This summer, we’re working on a specialised area where you can set up wraparound childcare clubs and set prices based on time.
We’re going to allow you to include more data on your assessment marksheets and we’re introducing more features to help standardise how you use marksheets at your school.
Roll out School Attainment and Progress Target Rules, Target Judgement Rules and School Assessment Measures from Group MIS in bulk. Plus, choose User Defined Fields across your schools.