Use our External Report Cards feature to import and send out bespoke custom report cards you’ve created outside of Arbor. Upload, match to students and share your files via email, Student Portal or Parent Portal/Arbor App. See how to get started: Import and send out External Report Cards
The best part is, you can use this feature to send any PDF documents (not just report cards) by following these instructions!
No need to wait until the New School Year Setup area opens to start collecting data for your applicants, as guardians of applicants can now log into the Parent Portal and Arbor App.
- Add your applicants to Arbor following these instructions
- Switch on Applicant parents login from your Parent Portal Settings page
- Send out login details and track usage from the Parent Portal Usage page
- Save on form printing costs and hours of admin time
You can now send links through In-app messages! Just click the link icon when drafting an in-app message to add a clickable hyperlink. Guardians can click the link in their Parent Portal or Arbor App to jump right to the page in their browser.
We've also removed the other formatting buttons, e.g. font styles and colours, as they’re not compatible with In-app messages.
What else is new?
- Select Mark/Target: Predicted Mark in the filters on the Summative Tracking > Analysis > Transition Matrix page to see how far a student’s mark is from their predicted mark or if a prediction was correct.
- There used to be two Working Days Lost fields in the Custom Report Writer that showed different data. Now you can use the Working Days Lost field, or the new renamed Working Days Lost (with filter) field with conditional formatting.
- If you’ve added staff to a single lesson from the Lesson Dashboard, you can now remove them again by clicking on the staff member and clicking Delete in the slide over.
- By default we now show you any slots running from today onwards (rather than from September) on the Timetable > Administration > Timetable Slots page, and you can drill down to look at certain event types using the filters.
- Choose how to sort your printouts for exams - including options for sorting by names, candidate number, seat or Registration form.
Want to show different information on marksheets based on the student group or assessment? With our new customisable marksheet templates, you can include any columns you want, and set these differently for different assessments.
Custom group alerts
Choose staff to be notified when students join or leave a custom group.
Report on Student and Staff Meal Registers in the Custom Report Writer.
We want to make it easier for schools to make changes to their timetable. In future, you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing.