When setting up Meals, it may say that a price is missing when your prices don't cover the whole academic year. This may be due to:
- you don't have Payments - please see this article for guidance
- you starting to use Arbor Meals mid-year
- you started your prices on the first day the students are back, not the first day of the Academic Year in School > School Structure > Academic Years
- Meals: Administer All Students - Set up meals for students
- Finance: Administer - Set prices for the meals
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
For example, the Academic Year started on 1st September but the earliest price (Hot Lunch) started on the 3rd September. This means the system is flagging that for the 1st and 2nd of September students had a price missing.
Click into this provision and check the prices.
As long as all students are covered by a price, there is nothing wrong with your setup and all students will be charged as intended.