Choose how to sort your printouts for exams.
- For exam registers, candidate lists, candidate timetables, statement of entries and statement of results, you can order by candidate last name, candidate first name or candidate number.
- For exam registers and candidate lists you can also order by Candidate seat.
- For candidate timetables, statement of entries and statement of results you can also order by Registration form (and by Candidate last name).
Please note that this will not change the ordering of printouts on the Student Portal, Parent Portal or Arbor App.
What are the default settings?
- Exam registers and candidate lists are ordered by Candidate seat by default. If the students haven't yet been seated, the exam register will be printed in student ID order.
- Candidate timetables, statement of entries and statement of results are ordered by Candidate last name by default
Candidate timetables, statements of entries and statements of results
For candidate timetables, statements of entries and statements of results, you can select the order when downloading the documents:
Exam registers and candidate lists
To change the order of exam registers or candidate lists, go to Students > Examinations > Administration > Centre Setup.
Scroll down to the Printing section and click on the options to edit them.
Change the order, then click Save Changes. This will then print your lists in this order when printing exam attendance registers and candidate lists individually and in bulk.
Article is closed for comments.