- No need for teachers to have to keep clicking into the filters to find the assessment columns they need! Now you can centrally control which columns to show and hide from the Assessment Framework > Marksheet Settings page!
- You can now easily access any curriculum assessments linked to your course from the Lesson Dashboard. Just click into the lesson from your calendar and find your markbooks in the Formative Tracking section of the left-hand menu.
Roll out User Defined Fields from Group MIS
Standardise your UDFs across your trust using our new Roll out User Defined Fields feature. Easily set up, archive or delete UDFs across your schools, and report on them using the Group MIS Custom Report Writer.
What else is new?
- Complete detailed analysis of your Year 11’s Exam results or export them from our new Results Analysis page.
- For permanent exclusions that are still going through the review process, you can tick the Do not return in school census box to prevent errors in your Autumn Census.
- We’ve made some improvements to the user experience, including names no longer being cut off in drop-down menus and mathematical symbols displaying correctly.
- When you delete a teaching group, we’ll now default you back to the academic year you were working in rather than the current year.
- If you action something in Interventions, we’ll now keep you on the tab you’re working in rather than defaulting to the Overview tab.
- When using a keyboard to navigate through Arbor, you can now select Skip to content to not have to work through all the top navigation menus.
- For the Autumn Census this year, you need to specify a Programme Aim Type for each student on each Programme. We’ve made this 16 to 19 Study Programme by default, but you can change this to T level if needed.
- On the Timetable Slots page, we no longer show all the slots when ending or deleting timetable slots in bulk to prevent the slide over from timing out.
- To help you keep track of timetable slots that are being rescheduled or scheduled from Provisional, these now show in a new Scheduling tab.
We’re working on a specialised area where you can set up wraparound childcare clubs and set prices based on time.
Covid-related attendance codes
In line with new DfE guidance, the X03 and X04 codes will be archived (except for reporting). We are also introducing new X08 and X09 codes to help the DfE collect data on absences due to public health advice.
You’ll be able to set up calculation fields in your Custom Report Writer reports with much more sophisticated calculations plus hide columns you don’t want to show and edit assessment marks directly from the report.