Advanced Report Calculations
Customise your marksheets
Include Early Years, KS1 or KS2 DfE standardised assessments in all your marksheets by adding them from your Marksheet Settings.
Covid Attendance Analysis
We’ve archived the X03 and X04 codes (except for reporting), and introduced new X08 and X09 codes to help the DfE collect data on absences due to public health advice.
We’ve introduced the new Statutory/Roll Call Attendance (Custom) column in the Custom Report Writer. Select which marks should make up your numerator and denominator for a bespoke % figure to help you report on Covid-19 attendance.
What else is new?
- When printing student timetables, select the Grid concise (Lessons only) layout option for our new and improved timetable format.
- Create new reports about SEN to see one row for each SEN need a student has for easier analysis and reporting on your SEN demographics.
- You can navigate through all left-hand-side menus using only your keyboard.
- For the 2021/2022 academic year, schools can choose whether they would like to include details of Alternative Provision placements in their school census. You can see how to log this information here.
- Add that the student is in receipt of catch up funding from the Student Funding section of the student profile.
- You can use the new VAT amount of 12.5% for staff meals if needed, from 1 October 2021 and until 31 March 2022.
- Previously, the Persistent Absentees figure on the homepage was displaying an incorrect figure, so we’ve removed the comparison bar.
- The Next and Previous student buttons are now at the top right of the student’s profile, so you can easily flick through.
- We’ve replaced the previous, current and next lesson/event area on the right-hand side of the student profile with a quick calendar overview, to help with locating a student scheduled to be in multiple places at once.
We’re working on a specialised area where you can set up wraparound childcare clubs and set prices based on time.
We’re going to allow you to edit assessment marks from within a Custom Report Writer report, and mark your assessment marks as approved and locked in bulk.
Roll out School Target Rules, Target Judgement Rules and School Assessment Measures from Group MIS in bulk.