Approve and lock assessment marks in bulk
You can now set Summative assessment marks as approved and lock them to prevent further editing in bulk! Just go to Students > Assessments > Summative Tracking, tick the assessments and use the blue pencil icon to selected Set/Unset Approved - much quicker than manually marking each one for Report Cards.
More keyboard accessibility
We’ve made it possible to use even more areas with your keyboard:
- Hit Enter on the school logo at the top of the page to return to your homepage.
- Hit Enter on +Add buttons to add data.
- Access the filters on any page.
- Use arrow keys to navigate between different tabs.
- Select the buttons at the top of tables (e.g. on the lesson dashboard to record behaviour)
What else is new?
- Roll out School Target Rules, Target Judgement Rules and School Assessment Measures from the Group MIS in bulk.
- We've updated the Summative Assessment Mark field in the Customer Report Writer so you select the Assessment Period rather than a date range.
- The default name will also be Assessment Name: Assessment Period e.g. P8 Maths (General) GCSE (Level 1/2): Autumn
- If you set up a behaviour scale, you won’t be able to use it until attributes are added to prevent staff from making changes by mistake.
- On the lesson dashboard, we now show behaviour in a neat table, rather than a long list.
- With the School: Documents: Administer permission, you can upload files (e.g your School Improvement Plan) from the School > School Details page.
- We’ve made the emails you’re sent when you’re running low on SMS credits clearer.
- We no longer offer G-Suite User Provisioning through Arbor. To provision Google accounts, you’ll need to use our Google Classroom™ integration.
- For Secondary schools adding assessments to your Annual Policy - you will now only be able to add assessments to students where the assessment and course subject match or the course subject is blank.
- If a user clicks an expired password reset link in an email, we’ll now redirect them to the login page.
- Identify a student’s Core Aim from their profile to help with data checking for the Post 16 part of the School Census.
- Take action right from your homepage with the new Quick Actions on the Group MIS.
We’re going to make it possible to copy marks from one assessment period to another.
We’ll be introducing better ways to filter your data in drill-downs across the site and on your homepage.