- We’ve updated our default permissions for business roles, so all staff can now log a safeguarding note. Don’t worry - only staff with a Safeguarding: View permission can view recorded and pinned safeguarding notes. If your school has taken management of any business roles, you’ll need to assign the Safeguarding: Add Safeguarding Note permission.
- Users can now only see Quick Actions that they have permission for on My Homepage.
Covid Attendance Analysis
To look at total figures for each attendance mark, report on your attendance as if the covid-related X codes counted towards your figures, you can use our out-of-the-box Covid-19 Related Absences report. Just go to School > Custom Report Writer and select to create a new report with the template.
What else is new?
- Can’t add assessments to your Annual Policy? You’ll need to make sure the Subject for your student groups matches the assessment or is blank. See how to do this here.
- We’ve introduced stricter password management rules. The minimum length is now 6 characters, and now passwords that did not have an expiration have one of 720 days.
- Use the academic year drop-down on the Professional Development pages to check improvement across years.
- On the Group MIS, you can now delete any incorrect assessment terms set up.
- You can now add the new Autumn Term 2021 Year 2 Phonics Screening Check to your site to administer next half term.
- We've split the English Curriculum assessment into two templates - one for Reading and one for Writing. No more need to upload custom curriculums for these assessments - just select them when setting up curriculum assessments.
Copy marks from one assessment period to another.
We’ll be introducing better ways to filter your data in drill-downs across the site and on your homepage.