If you can't pay for a club, trip or meal using the Parent Portal or Arbor App, this could be due to a number of things:
- Your school has not yet enabled payments on their site - you won't be able to pay for anything.
- Your school hasn't set up the club or trip yet - you'll need to wait until they do.
- The sign-up period has not yet opened - you'll need to wait for it to open to be able to pay.
- The sign-up period has already closed - unless you signed up before the sign-up period closed, you won't be able to make payments. You'll need to contact your school to pay by cash or cheque.
- Your card has been rejected - we only accept Visa or Mastercard so you'll need to use one of these card types to make card payments.