You’ll need to use a bank account that accepts these types of payments to use Payments in Arbor.
Articles in this section
- Making payments with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Change the controllers/owners and representative for card payments
- How do Card Payments work in Arbor?
- Setting up Card Payments in Arbor
- Identity verification required for card payments
- Setting up a new payment Customer Account Type
- Making and managing payments for Wraparound Care using vouchers
- Should I set this up as a Trip, Club, School Shop, Meal or Account for payments?
- For reference - Managing event ticket bookings and payments (e.g Christmas play)
- Our bank account doesn’t accept BACS or direct debit payments, can we still use payments in Arbor?
Article is closed for comments.