You’ll need to use a bank account that accepts these types of payments to use Payments in Arbor.
Articles in this section
- Managing event ticket bookings and payments (e.g Christmas play)
- Our bank account doesn’t accept BACS or direct debit payments, can we still use payments in Arbor?
- What type of accounts can I enable for card payments?
- Introduction to Card Payments in Arbor
- Donations or voluntary payments
- Setting up Card Payments in Arbor
- Identity verification required for card payments
- Setting up a new Customer Account Type
- Changing the destination bank account for payments
- Managing shop or uniform payments