No, our current setup for all Schools has only 5 levels for Positives, 5 levels for Negatives and a Level 0 Neutral.
Articles in this section
- Can we use different templates for severity levels when incidents and detentions are assigned?
- Will an email or SMS be sent automatically to a student's guardian when they are issued a detention?
- Neutral behaviours not linked to a severity level
- Can we customise the drop down options for behaviour to fit our policy?
- Can we change the order of behaviour incidents when logging a new incident?
- How do we track positive and negative behaviour totals separately?
- Can we add to the number of severity levels e.g have -6
- How do I add more reasons or attributes for behaviour points?
- Can we change our behaviour policy setup mid-year?
- How often does our behaviour point scale reset?