My Group MIS Homepage
Your Group MIS homepage now more closely resembles My Homepage on school sites, with Quick Actions and improved filters. Switch between all schools or just the ones you are associated with, and drill down into certain clusters or specific schools.
Copy Assessment Marks
You can now copy summative and ad hoc assessment marks between past, present and future assessment periods! If you’ve added marks to the wrong assessment period, or use flat-scale assessments, this will save you loads of time filling in your marksheets.
You can only copy marks within the same marksheet, and both the source and target assessment periods must be visible in order to select them, so remember to change the dates in the filters!
Breakfast and after-school clubs
We’re excited to release our new Wraparound Care Clubs functionality, to help you manage your breakfast and after-school clubs more easily in Arbor! If you want to switch over to the new functionality and are currently using Clubs or Meals to manage your wraparound care, you'll need to end your current setup: Setting up a breakfast club or after-school club
What else is new?
- You can now cancel and refund future club memberships for a student all at once. Just click into the club, select a student who has booked onto a paid club, and click the Cancel and refund all future memberships button.
- The calendar widget on Student and Parent Portals has been renamed from Agenda to Calendar, to match what staff can see.
- We've given Exam Officers the ability to sort Candidate Labels by either Candidate Number or Candidate Surname.
- Assignments can now be marked after the time deadline has passed on the deadline day. This means you can mark assignments on the same date they were due.
- We’ve updated the pop-up when detentions are assigned to make it clearer what will happen due to the room being full or if the student is already in another detention.
We’re making improvements to the search bar on your school site. Got ideas about what you’d like to see? Add them here.
We’re introducing a new assessment analysis page. The Group MIS Attainment Over Time page will work similarly to the one on school sites.