Top up Customer Account Types used by Wraparound Care Clubs using vouchers, manage which guardians can sign up using the voucher balance and then reconcile vouchers as a separate payment type.
See how to switch over and get started here: Making and managing payments for Wraparound Care using vouchers
With our new Lesson Engagement feature, you can now track how engaged students are in lessons, and assign a score for their lesson engagement (sometimes called Attitude to Learning).
- assign students a default lesson engagement score when they're marked present or absent
- have teachers adjust this score higher or lower during or after the lesson to accurately record how students engaged
- track lesson engagement for different student groups and over time to identify high or low engagers and how certain staff are scoring students
See how to switch this on here: Lesson Engagement scoring
What else is new?
- When making Room Changes, the drop-down list will now show you the availability of the location you’re going to book. Rooms are split into sections based on whether they are available, partially available, booked, double booked or unavailable.
- We've also added the room capacity to drop-down menus that you can select rooms from!
- Only see currently enrolled students by default on your favourite Assessment Analysis pages. Just click into the filters if you want to include these students again on your Attainment Expectations, Grade Distribution, Expectation over Time, Progress 8 and Statistics pages.
- You can now no longer accidentally go over the detention session capacity when moving a student between detention sessions.
- We’ve split the old Lessons column on the School > Timetable > Staff Timetable > Teacher Hours page into Subject Lessons and Registration. Please note the Registration column will only count sessions set up through the Schedule Registration Sessions page or using this option during the New School Year Setup process.
We want to make it easier for schools to make changes to their timetable. In future, you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing.
We’re building a two-way integration with Civica to enable you to log and manage cashless catering payments, and keep balances up to date in both systems.
MAT MIS emails
Last year, we introduced the ability to send emails in the MAT MIS in bulk using a Mail Merge. To help you take action with your data, we’ll be adding bulk actions to allow you to email specific students, guardians or staff right from your analysis pages.
The Search Bar
Updates to the search bar on your school site, including improved permissions and lots of new search fields. We’ll be making these changes incrementally, so don’t worry if you don’t have these features yet - they’re coming to your site very soon!