This article will show you what to do if someone hasn't received an email they were expecting to get.
- Some emails are sent through a mail Merge from a specific person, or on behalf of the school.
- Some emails in Arbor are trigged when a user takes certain actions, such as when a staff member is assigned to cover a lesson.
If this email isn't being sent, such as if cover teachers aren't receiving the email to tell them about cover, you'll need to check a few things:
- that both the sender (your school if it's an automatic email or if sent on behalf of your school) and the receiver has an email address - you can see how to check and update this here: Checking your settings to use communications in Arbor
- that the email is not in the spam or junk folder
- that their inbox is not currently full
- the email domain for Arbor has been whitelisted on your emails. If you’re not sure how to do this, see this guide.