We migrate different types of funding records from different previous MIS systems:
- We migrate Top Up Funding from SIMS, Bromcom, RM Integris, Progresso and ScholarPack.
- We also migrate other funding (e.g. Discretionary Bursary) from SIMS, and Disability Access Funding (DAF) only from RM Integris
- We also migrate Disability Access Funding (DAF) only from RM Integris
If you need to add or edit funding for students, you can see how to do this here: Adding top up funding to a student
School Led Tutoring and National Tutoring Programme
We only migrate this information from SIMS.
- Both School Led Tutoring and National Tutoring Programme records will be migrated as School Led Tutoring. Because both are output as National Tutoring Programme in the census, there is no requirement to change School Led Tutoring into National Tutoring Programme.
- The funding records will show with Ongoing start and end dates.
If you did want to change these details, you would need to edit the record in Arbor by following these instructions.
For other MISs, we do not migrate this information, so you'll need to follow these instructions to add this information.
Article is closed for comments.