Limit shop items per student
We recently released our new School Shop feature to enable you to manage shop or uniform payments and purchases.
Alongside the ability to limit total items available (on a first-come-first served basis), you can also now add a Max Items Per Student limit for the number of items purchasable per student. Perfect for limiting tickets for events such as Nativity plays!
So why not start using the School Shop today: School Shop
MAT MIS calculated fields
Just like on the School MIS, you can now use custom calculated formula fields in the Custom Report Writer on the MAT MIS. See what’s possible to get more out of your reporting here: Using advanced calculated formula fields in the Custom Report Writer
We’ve also improved the importer, so you don’t need to edit the merge fields when importing a report with calculated fields or conditional formatting!
What else is new?
- An optimised process to copy over your assessments to next academic year. Our setup wizard will pre-fill your student groups, and you can choose to automatically set baselines, final marks, teacher and aspirational targets, or to leave them blank!
- Schools who are manually migrating their data or who want to add it in bulk via spreadsheet can use our new Entity Importer.
- We’ve updated our Arbor SaaS Terms and Conditions.
- Shared Teaching lets you share students and courses across multiple schools. Our instant sync ensures an up-to-date record of shared students’ details, attendance and assessment marks on either school site!
- The slide overs when creating or editing Point Award scales explain how reset cycles work more clearly.
- It’s much easier to edit a recurring or repeating School Event. We’ve split out the editor into two tabs so you can easily see whether you’re editing a single instance, or the whole event.
- When importing from TimeTabler, when mapping bottom level courses they show as Bottom level course (Top level, mid level), instead of Top level: Mid Level: Bottom level. Much quicker to find the course you’re looking for by typing into the box.
- Primary schools can select Academic Leads as the Mark Entry or Approval staff in Data Collections.
- We import start dates for Medical notes into Medical conditions. If there’s no start date, it’ll be set as the note creation date.
Soon you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing. We’re also working on the ability to exclude students from certain lessons, and to import Options!
New summative assessments that automatically calculate a SUM total.
We’re working on some exciting integrations with third-party applications through our API, including Live Register Cashless Catering and Access Budgeting.