Automatic assessment target setting
Need students to be targeted at the same grade for every assessment period? Now you can - perfect for assessments with a flat assessment grade scale! Before, you only had the option to set targets with linear progress, where each term’s targets would be higher than last term to work towards a year end target.
Add an Attainment target and apply it to all assessment periods by following this article: Using automatic Attainment Targets
MAT MIS Ad Hoc permissions
The highly-anticipated Ad Hoc permissions for MAT MIS have arrived! These work in the same way as on the school MIS, allowing you to give access to a small area of Arbor to certain staff when needed, without needing to assign a whole business role or edit the default permissions in a role.
You can see how to assign these from the Roles and Permissions section on staff profiles here: Give staff additional ad hoc permissions on the MAT MIS
What else is new?
- Have multiple students, staff or guardians flagging as duplicates that aren’t? You can easily choose to keep them separate where needed by using the new bulk action.
- Behaviour Incident Narratives are now available in our Microsoft Power BI connector.
- We’ve improved how we scrape data from Ofsted to ensure accurate data in Insight reports.
- A new column to display the Event Type on the Room Changes page. You can also use the filters to drill down and only look at certain event types, for example when you want to only look at exam invigilation sessions.
- We have added Tram to the list of transportation methods.
- Some third-party applications need to know your site’s Arbor Application ID to be able to connect, so you can now view this on the School Details page.
Soon you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing.
We’re also working on the ability to exclude students from certain lessons, and to import student enrolments from Options!
We’re working on an exciting integration with third-party application Access Budgeting through our API.
The ability to schedule communications (Email, SMS and In-App messages) to send at a later date.
On the upcoming examination results days in August, you’ll be able to import XML results files.