New tables across the MIS
Our new tables give you a powerful and easy-to-use spreadsheet, with intuitive features such as:
- quick search any field in the table
- copy and paste using your keyboard
- full-screen mode
- column filtering
- rearrange, resize and pin columns
While you’re getting used to the new features, you can flip back to the old page using the Toggle New Tables switch in the top right of your Arbor screen.
Improvements to Cover
Choose whether to send an email using the Send email notification tick box when arranging cover.
You can also choose to email everyone assigned to cover today in bulk using the new Print and send cover slips button.
Import from Options
There's no need to have to recreate student enrolments into Options in both TimeTabler and Arbor, as you can import them from TimeTabler into Arbor.
What else is new?
- We've added Good Level of Development (GLD) measures to the DfE Assessments > Analysis > EYFS page.
- Guardians can update their own National Insurance number through the Parent Portal.
- As the DfE is no longer collecting data through their Attendance API connection, we’ve switched off this data sharing.
- We've renamed Step 6 in the New School Year Setup process from Courses & Classes to Registers.
- We’ve improved tooltips when hovering over your DfE assessment figures on the MAT MIS to include the number of students.
- Delete your unused Email, SMS and In-App message drafts in bulk by ticking the boxes and using the Bulk action button.
- The Examination Statements of Results format is now compatible with a windowed envelope.
- In the top right of Arbor, new notifications now show in a darker blue than ones you’ve clicked to action, plus you can dismiss notifications using the X.
Soon you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing.
We’re also working on the ability to manage lesson clashes more easily.
We’re working on an exciting integration with third-party application Access Budgeting through our API.
The ability to schedule communications (Email, SMS and In-App messages) to send at a later date.
On the upcoming examination results days in August, you’ll be able to import XML results files.