The Headline - Improvements to our new tables
We’ve heard your feedback on our new tables across the MIS, and you’ll now see these improvements:
- In the filter panel, you can now see an option for (Blanks), where we showed nothing before.
- The table footer takes into account filtering and pagination and will show the number of rows selected when using bulk actions.
- The table header won’t get squashed on small screens.
- The summary row values align with the rest of the column.
- You’ll get a pop-up if you try to leave the page with unresolved input errors.
What else is new?
- Let teachers know when a new student joins their class with a simple tick of a box. See how to send teachers an email and Homepage Alert by following these instructions.
- More easily refund Trips without cancelling student participation using the new Refund only button.
- Use our new Medical Notes feature to log quick medical information, such as medication administered. You can also pin this to the top of the student’s profile to send that student’s teachers a Homepage Alert.
- Automatic Behaviour/Detention communications are no longer sent to guardians that are unsubscribed from communications.
- When sending behaviour communications, the text box is no longer squashed, and the SMS box will no longer display options that aren’t applicable (e.g. hyperlinks).
- When drilling down into your Whole school attendance, Authorised or Unauthorised Absence KPIs on MAT MIS, you can now compare your figures with the average for all Arbor schools.
Soon you’ll be able to import from Arbor into TimeTabler, rather than needing to keep both systems up to date with tweaks to rooms or staffing.
We’re also working on the ability to manage lesson clashes more easily.
We’re working on an exciting integration with third-party application Access Budgeting through our API.
The ability to schedule communications (Email, SMS and In-App messages) to send at a later date.
On the upcoming examination results days in August, you’ll be able to import XML results files.