Arbor's Group MIS unifies your group data and drives collaborative governance across your multi-academy trust, federation or group of schools. In this section, you'll find all our resources for how to use the Group MIS.
- Moving to the Group MIS
- Logging in to the Group MIS and troubleshooting login issues
- Adding users and managing their access on the Group MIS
- Seeing what each Business Role allows you to do on the Group MIS
- Seeing my schools and their data sharing agreements on the Group MIS
- Create groups of schools using Clusters on the Group MIS
- The Group MIS Custom Report Writer
- How do I analyse my aggregate data on the Group MIS?
- Viewing your schools' DfE Standardised assessment results on the Group MIS
- Viewing Staff Statistics on the Group MIS
- How to log in to a School MIS site through the Group MIS site