Yes, you can add learner Funding and Monitoring (FAM), catch up funding, top up funding or the 16-19 bursary to students in bulk! You can see how to do this here: Adding top up funding to a student
Articles in this section
- Why is the UPN showing as temporary?
- How does the Next/Previous Student button work?
- Can we add or remove Ethnicity types?
- Students who are Boarding
- Can we record SENDiF funding?
- Can we move User Defined Fields (UDFs) to different areas of the student profile?
- Date of Entry into the school
- Date of Entry into the UK
- Can we report on Court Orders for staff, guardian or student profiles?
- Logging and reporting on student Young Carers
Article is closed for comments.